Below is a list of a class policies. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us!
- Pre-registration and pre-payment are required for all of our classes.
- To register, click on the link on the class list page and pay through the website.
- Include an email address and a phone number when checking out so that we can contact you with information needed ahead of time, and in case of potential weather related cancelations.
- We reserve the right to cancel the class and provide a full refund if the minimum number of students do not sign up.
- If we need to cancel an in-person class due to weather, we will either provide a make up day or a refund.
- Payment is non-refundable.
- Students will receive 10% off any supplies that are required for the class.
- Please act in a kind and respectful manner to everyone: other students, teachers, shoppers, employees. We reserve the right to remove anyone from the class, without a refund, who is acting inappropriately.