- A revolutionary product!! New - age needles made from High-Tech carbon fiber with tips in electroplated brass!
- Combination of two versatile materials – light bodied carbon fiber & sharp brass tips – is guaranteed to provide an unparalleled knitting experience!! No other knitting needle comes closer to this!!
- Carbon fiber is one of the most versatile material used in manufacture of the new generation aircraft, space ship, automobiles, etc.!!
- Shiny, smooth brass tips comes in perfect points, flawlessly tapered – Ideal for all types of yarns and for every project
- The needles have high tensile strength, are light weight with lot of flexibility
- Surface made of carbon fiber helps the stitches move smoothly on the needle!!
- Resilient, flexible cords lay flat, with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Warm to touch & gentle in the hand
- Available in a convenient packing of the nine most used sizes
- The set includes 4 cords to produce circular needles of various lengths
- Available in an attractive black and grey fabric case with see through vinyl for safe storage
Set of 9 needle pairs & accessories
- US 2.5 (3.0mm)
- US 3 (3.25mm)
- US 4 (3.5mm)
- US 5 (3.75mm)
- US 6 (4.0mm)
- US 7 (4.5mm)
- US 8 (5.0mm)
- US 9 (5.5mm)
- US 10 (6.0mm)
- in Black & Grey fabric case
- 4 Cords (to make 24", 40" & 2 of 32")
- 1 Set of size markers
- 8 End caps
- 4 Cord keys
Set of 18 Karbonz Interchangeable Needles (9 sizes – 2 needles in each size) packed in an attractive Black and Grey fabric case with see through vinyl